The safety, health, and wellbeing of our guests, staff, and associates are number one priority at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta. We have been closely following and adhering to the guidance and recommendations issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC); there have been no reported cases of COVID-19 linked to this property.
The destination has officially reopened, and Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta is safely welcoming back guests.
We continue to follow the lead of public health authorities and the national government at this important time, and continue to closely monitor the situation. You may continue to check our website for information and updates surrounding our hotel.
We have developed a comprehensive, enhanced cleanliness and sanitation plan that consists of added precautionary measures throughout all aspects of the guest and team member experience. Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta has also implemented the global Hard Rock SAFE + SOUND program powered by Ecolab, which includes detailed guidelines and protocols followed by all branded properties around the world. Below you will find a summary of our enhanced protocols:
1. Guest & Employee Health: Antibacterial hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout all areas of the hotel, with additional signage throughout back-of-house and guest areas reminding everyone of important health and hygiene protocols such as handwashing and physical distancing. Physical contact will be minimized as much as possible, and we will continue to provide an onsite 24/7 doctor to provide medical assistance as needed.
2. Employee Protocols: All of our staff have received thorough training on our enhanced protocols, in addition to training on identifying any flu or virus-like symptoms and following a firm procedure on reporting to a medical official. Staff will also continue to receive training on global standards of sanitation set forth by third parties such as Ecolab and NSF. In addition to ongoing training, employees will be closely monitored for any symptoms (including a temperature reading) on a daily basis, and will be required to wear the appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) based on their roles and responsibilities.
3. Cleaning Protocols and Sanitation: We use cleaning products such as Ecolab and standards that meet EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. We have increased the frequency of deep-cleaning and disinfecting all common areas, public spaces and guest rooms (in addition to back of house areas) with an emphasis on high-contact surfaces such as front desk check-in counters, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, ATMs, handrails, tables, gym equipment, dining surfaces, seating areas, pool chairs and more.
4. Physical Distancing: Guests and employees are instructed to practice physical distancing by standing six feet away from other groups who are not traveling with them; this includes while standing in lines, waiting for elevators (including limited capacity), or walking throughout the hotel. Additionally, furniture placement throughout all common areas and back-of-house has been rearranged to allow for increased spacing, including redesigned layouts for meetings and events.
5. Guest Experience: Every step of the guest journey has its own set of defined protocols that will ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees, while maintaining the level of service that you have come to expect. This includes our in-house transfer company, luggage disinfection, non-invasive temperature readings via a thermal camera, a pristine check-in process, strictly enforced hygiene and physical distancing practices throughout the spa, salon, fitness center, pool and beach areas, shows and more.
6. F&B: We will continue to reinforce our internationally recognized methods of identifying and managing food safety related risk, including Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP), and adhering to strict global brand standards in addition to third-party standards such as NSF. Select services such as buffet and teppanyaki have been eliminated, while in-room dining will now be contactless with enhanced menu options.
While there is no travel advisory for Riviera Nayarit, we continue to review the cancellation policy based on the latest updates from the global & local authorities. To provide you with further peace of mind, if you book your hotel stay between March 11 and July 31 for travel until December 15, 2020, you may change your hotel stay dates up to 24 hours prior to arrival with no penalty for travel up to December 18th, 2020 (a difference in rates may apply, this is subject to availability).
If you are traveling from a country that has implemented a government travel restriction to our destination, please contact your booking source to discuss options. If you request a refund and your booked rate applies to it, please consider that due to the current situation it may take 45 days or more. We will attend each request in the order it has been received.
We hope this policy provides you with comfort, whether you book your hotel stay with us or your preferred travel provider.
For all contracted Social or Corporate Group travel, please contact your Sales Manager or Global Sales contact, so that we can discuss the best possible opportunity for all parties concerned.
As we continue to closely monitor this developing situation, we will keep you informed with your safety and wellbeing at the forefront of everything we do. You may continue to check this page’s website for any further updates.
We thank you for your continued patience and trust, and we look forward to welcoming you to Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta.
Contact us via email or phone number. Please consider that waiting times at our Call Center are long due to high traffic.