WEDDING OPTIONAL SERVICES
- Tabletop flower arrangement. Starting price $93 USD
- Bridal bouquet: Starting price $154 USD
- Groom's boutonniere: Starting price $32 USD
- Corsage: Starting price $30 USD
- Maid of Honor bouquet:Starting price $126 USD
- Hair flower(s) (1 piece/unit): Starting price $34 USD
- Tiara: Starting price $77 USD
- Large cake: Starting price $ 231 USD (depending on # of persons and decoration)
- Small cake: Starting price $94 USD (up to 10 persons)
- Domestic champagne: Starting price $28 US p/bottle
- Religious Non Denominational Minister (for Civil Cermeonies): Starting price $319 USD
- Shipping (Photo, Video, Documents): Starting price $69 USD
- Extra copies of marriage certificate in Spanish: Starting price $21 USD each
- Mariachi: Starting price $1,100 USD during the ceremony (price varies per resort)
- Mexican Trio: Starting price $590 USD during the ceremony (price varies per resort)
- Classical Duet: Starting price $800 USD during the ceremony (price varies per resort)
- Classic Trio: Starting price $1,251 USD during the ceremony (price varies per resort)
- Soloists during ceremony (Flute, Saxophone, Violin, Pipe): Starting price $471 USD (included in Elegant Ivory, Purple Shimmer, El Sol & White Rosette Collections)
- Jazz Trio: Starting price $960 USD during the ceremony (price varies per resort)
- Fireworks display after ceremony (only available in Cancun): Starting price $242 USD (included in some collections)
**Other fees apply for live music during private functions. Music prices vary depending on wedding property where ceremony is taking place. Pricing may vary per resort/per season. Please contact your onsite wedding planner in order to confirm your optional services at least 30 days prior to your departure. Pricing is subject to change without notice.
***Optional Services are not combinable with the $1,500 Resort Credit Promotion.
PREMIUM PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES
DEDICATION PHOTOBOOKS (6X8" SPECIAL DESIGN HARDCOVER PHOTOBOOK) $230.00
(You choose between 3 different predetermined positions)**
Prices and Packages are subject to change without notice.
Promotions do not apply towards these services.
Government sales tax is included in the prices displayed above. A tax of 16% applies in Mexico.
If the Bride & Groom would like to use an outside photographer, a fee of $500 USD will apply.
Livestreaming is not available at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta.
Shipping charges may apply and are not included on prices.
Any foreign currency will be accepted according to the exchange rate on the date of payment/purchase Photography Packages A,B and Classic, do not include a CD of images.
All photography package photobooks have 20 pages.
Premium photography packages, Deluxe and Ultimate, do not include the Moments to Remember 6" x 8" photobook.
All purchased video services include a personalized hardcover DVD case and Edited DVD of 15-40 minutes.
Photography Packages will be ready within 96 hours.
COCKTAIL PARTY AFTER CEREMONY (Hard Rock Guests, Non-Group Booking)
From 10 to 20 guests - $400 USD
From 21 to 30 guests - $600 USD
From 31 to 40 guests - $800 USD
From 41 to 50 guests - $1,000 USD
Above prices include a one hour of cocktail reception, open bar and hors d'oeuvres.
PRIVATE WEDDING FUNCTION
50 USD per person for a table of 8 persons
Includes standard décor (Tablecloth and napkins)
Event includes function space, menu, 2 hours of open bar service
Buffet and plated dinner services require a minimum of 20 persons
Plated dinner is offered in indoor areas only
Additional hour of staff service is $60 USD, per table
*Additional costs are associated with a la carte color linens, table décor, flowers and Colin Cowie Reception Décor Tables.
WEDDING PASS FOR NON-HARD ROCK HOTEL GUESTS
Price for 2012 is $91.00 USD per person staying at any other resort other than where the ceremony is taking place.
Note: Non-Hard Rock Hotel wedding guests are required to purchase a wedding pass. Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta reserves the right to limit the number of day passes sold once the property has reached its maximum capicity.
Private functions areas are based upon availability. Due to noice restrictions, private events held in outdoor locations must end by 10:30PM. Indoor private events will incur an additional cost if they pass 12AM.
Private functions, religious ceremonies, music services and tuxedo rentals (not available at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana) must be reserved at least 60 days prior to the wedding date. Restrictions apply to outdoor functions. Please ask your wedding coordinator for details.
Certain private event locations may have additional setup fees associated.
All wedding collections must be reserved in advance. The complimentary package will not apply if requested onsite. All reservations must be booked at least seven (7) days prior to arrival. Mexican registry office is open from Monday through Friday only - no civil ceremonies can be performed on Sundays.
Photography packages are ready within 72 business hours after the ceremony. For couples leaving the day after the wedding, there will be a mailing fee of approximately $69.00 USD. Selected photography packages may require additional time.
Wedding passes for 2012 are $91.00 USD per person, per day and must be purchased for guests not staying at the hotel. Wedding passes are not guaranteed for purchase only on ceremony date. The resort will allo the purchase of wedding passes up to a maximum of 20% of the total number of guests. Example: If you have 20 guests, only 20% of that total can purchase wedding passes, in this case, only 4 guests are able to purchase wedding passes. Wedding passes are subject to availability depending on the occupancy level of the resort. Wedding passes are valid until 11pm and guests with wedding passes must exit the resort by 11 pm. No exceptions may be made.
Outside vendor services (Florists, decor company, audio visual companies, entertainers, etc.) are not permitted on premises. Palace Resorts will provide our couples with a variety of in-house vendors to choose from.
A $500 USD fee will apply to outside photographers. (Fee applies for each external photographer in the case that more than one is brought.)
ALL PRICES, PACKAGES AND REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
For additional information and arrangements please contact us at: