- An adult or legal guardian over 25 years of age is required to stay in each room.
- Students under 18 years of age must travel and share room with a parent/legal guardian.
- Proof of age required. All students will be required to provide their valid passports upon check in.
- Alcohol will be served to students over 18 years of age and older only.
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18. We might ask for an I.D. at any time.
Under-age drinking and providing alcohol to minors is punished by law.
- Introducing alcohol to the premises or taking it out of the premises is not allowed.
- Tape recorders, radios and any sound devices may not be used in the rooms, building or at the pool area; you will only be allowed to use them with headphones. Remember there are other guests in the property that do not wish to be disturbed by loud music.
- Students not staying at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta may have access to the property with the purchase of a day pass at the established rate.
- A credit card will be required upon check in as a guarantee in the event of damages to the property.
- Guests will be financially and legally responsible for all damages and disruptions caused in the property.
- The hotel can and will suspend any or all of its services to guests who, in the hotel’s opinion, display or enact improper conduct offensive and/or unacceptable and/or dangerous to the others and/or themselves.