Corporate Responsibility & Philanthropy
At Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, we believe that corporate responsibility and environmental sustainability are way cool. From helping communities throughout Mexico to preserving the natural environment, Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta gives back through our philanthropy efforts and eco-friendly hospitality. We hope to leave this planet better than we found it.
Hard Rock Philanthropy Gives Back to The People of Mexico
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta is working with the foster home Manos de Amor and Escuela Secundaria Tecnica to deliver food, clothes, toys, support and maintenance work on their school, and community help like reforestation or driving children activities, like food fairs, and other games.
LOVE ALL - SERVE ALL
Oct 1-31, 2012. THINK PINK FOR PINKTOBER.
During the annual Breast Cancer Awerness Month Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta contributed with diferents activities.
- "PigFloy" was the name for our piggy banks that was donated for a guest to get involve for the cause and the other for staff members.
- With three different conferences for the staff with Doctors related to Cancer illnesses we created concience about Cancer and how to prevent it.
- Elizabeth Gonzalez, was the winner of the Pinktober race of 5 km in which, with great enthusiasm, with dozens of women participated. In order to raise funds for the fight against breast cancer. The race was held outside the Hard Rock Hotel in Nuevo Vallarta with a great organization, live music and a great atmosphere.
- The restaurants turned pink with our special menu of desserts with pink decoration
- With Pink Parties every week the Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta involved and ensure the guests have fun and take concience.