- Why choose Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta?
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta is a place beyond reality, with VIP treatment and the All-Inclusive experience which means everything from in-room top-shelf drinks to the nightly entertainment, kids club and fine dining are included in your stay.
- Can I take the kids?
- What´s included?
THE HARD ROCK ALL INCLUSIVE SET LIST:
5 Star accommodations / Casual and à la carte dining / Beverages (alcoholic & otherwise) / Top-shelf in-room liquor dispenser / 24 hrs in-room service / Land sports / Fitness center / Pool & beachside service / Daily activities / Nightly entertainment / Free Wi-Fi in-room & resort-wide / Free parking / Unlimited phone calls to the Continental US and Canada / Gratuities included
- What´s not included?
- Can I schedule a massage in the website before or during my stay?
- How can I order room service?
You will be provided with an in room menu (kids menu available in select room categories) from which you can place your order at any time of the day or night.
- What activities does the hotel offer?
You will find entertainment for all ages, featuring: fitness activities, our famous foam party, sports and pool activities. Entertainment shows at our Theater, plus The Little Big Club™ also features daily activities for the kids. Get a glimpse of our week HERE.
- Is golf included?
Golf is not part of the all-inclusive experience, and comes at an additional cost.
- Where can I find a map of the hotel?
Check our Hotel Map HERE.
- Why should I book my stay through this website?
You are on the official Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta website, where you will find the lowest rate guaranteed.
Best Rate Guarantee + $50 usd Resort Credit if lower elsewhere*
Save even more when booking Flight+Hotel (USA and UK residents only)
Get points using your Hard Rock Rewards Membership
No cancellation fees**
* Terms and conditions apply. **Notifying 72 hrs prior arrival.
- When making a reservation, is it safe to provide my credit card number?
Yes, all information submitted on our website is stored on our server through a safe and encrypted connection. This means that it cannot be accessed via Internet and that no one can intercept the information being sent.
- Do I have to pay the full amount on my reservation?
No, only a one night deposit is required per room. Deposit will be charged to the credit card provided. The remaining balance is due upon arrival. All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card.
- If I book through an intermediary, can the hotel give me my bill?
No, Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta should bill the intermediary. We suggest you to ask for your bill directly where you made your reservation.
- I'm trying to make a reservation, and a message is displayed saying that the number of people cannot be accommodated in any of the available rooms. What does this mean?
You have probably exceeded the maximum occupancy in the room category. We recommend you add one more room or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is a charge made to my credit card at the time the reservation is confirmed?
When your reservation is confirmed, the charge is automatic. Please verify the amount charged in your confirmation letter.
- When making a reservation, I am asked for personal information. How will it be used?
The information you give us will only be used to guarantee and register your reservation, or to contact you if something unexpected comes up. If you choose to receive our newsletter, we will use your information to periodically email you our promotions and/or news and updates about our hotel. Should you wish to do so, you may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
- If one of the minors is an infant (less than 3 years old), can 2 adults and 3 minors under the age of 12 stay in the room?
- What is the maximum number of rooms I can book?
Only in the Deluxe Family Suite.
- I have finished processing my reservation. What should I do now?
Once your reservation number is displayed on your screen and emailed to you, you may rest assured that your reservation has been registered in our system. Please keep your reservation information for purposes of personal control.
- Will I receive a confirmation of my reservation?
Once your confirmation is displayed on your screen, you will receive a confirmation to the e-mail address you provided within 5 minutes. It will include cancellation policies.
- When will I receive my Limitless Resort Credit?
After your reservation process, you will receive Limitless Resort Credit* amount to take your stay to the next level. Use it at the Spa, for tours, excursions, and more.
*Amount is based on room category and length of stay. 20% service fee may apply.
- Can I use my Resort Credit prior to arrival?
Yes, you can pre book any activity you wish to use your Limitless Resort Credit. Just send an email to: email@example.com and they will help you.
- My travel plans have changed. How can I cancel or change my reservation online?
To Cancel or Modify your reservation, click HERE or call in USA 1-855-537-4580, elsewhere in the world 1-817-567-7516.
You may cancel your reservation at no charge 3 days prior arrival before 3pm hotel time. Otherwise 1 night penalty will apply.
- If I do not have Internet access and need to change or cancel my reservation, is there a phone number I can dial for assistance?
To Cancel or modify your reservation, you can call in USA 1-855-537-4580, elsewhere in the world 1-817-567-7516.
- If I cancel a reservation, do I have to pay any charges?
Depends on your cancellation policy described in your confirmation letter. If your reservation was refundable or nonrefundable.
- What kind of information and services can I receive from your Live Assistance?
Our Live Assistance is here to help you with any doubts you have with your reservation process. Such as: problems in your reservation process, lack of availability, assistance with new reservations.
- I am trying to get Live Assistance online without success. Am I doing something wrong?
Our chat executives can be offline at certain hours, however, you can leave us a message by clicking the chat icon and we will respond to your questions shortly.
- How can I send a comment or complaint concerning my reservation?
For personalized assistance in your reservation process please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are traveling with a couple of friends. Can we request adjoining rooms?
You can request adjoining rooms, however, it cannot be guaranteed since it is subject to availability upon arrival.
- Can I book groups on-line?
For personalized assistance in your reservation process please email us at:email@example.com
- How can I know whether the rate shown on the website has the Best Rate Guarantee?
We assure you that the rate displayed on our website is the lowest rate available for the selected dates. Should this not be the case, we will give you $50 usd in Resort Credit and we will honor the price you found. For further information, please see the policies of this guarantee.
- I found a lower rate at a travel agency, reservation center or other website not belonging to Hard Rock. How can I claim my discount?
Please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attend your case.
- If I already sent my best rate claim, how can I check its status?
You should receive a response from one of our agents in two business days.
- How can I know where the hotel is located?
We are located in Banderas Bay, in the Riviera Nayarit, view the location map HERE.
- Does your hotel have Internet access?
Yes, the hotel has free Wi-Fi internet access throughout all common areas and rooms. We also have computers available at the lobby for your use at no additional charge.
- Where can I find the phone and fax number of the hotel?
The direct number of the hotel is: +52-322-226-8470
If you need assistance on reservations or an 800 number you can find it HERE.
- Do you have activities for children in your hotels?
- Do you have nanny services?
- Do I need to bring an electrical adapter?
- How much cash should I carry?
- Are beach towels provided by the resort?
- Do you have a nightclub at your hotel?
- Are the pool chairs included?
- Do you have laundry service?
- Do you have a doctor on property?
- When staying at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, may I take my pet with me?
Our Little Big Club™ offers activities, games and shows that will amaze and educate your little kids.
For kids who are a little older, the Cavern Club (our teens-only lounge) is a great place to hang out. Bigger audiences can also partake in Sound of Your Stay for a taste of the glamorous rock star life.
Yes, please consult the Concierge desk.
We provide 110 volts outlets in every room, if you need a different outlet, you will need an adapter. Please note that hairdryers are provided in every room, so you may leave that out of your packing list.
If you are planning to travel off property for shopping and such, we recommend bring some cash along as some vendors do not accept credit cards or travelers checks. There are exchange bureaus at the lobby. Most of the venues in Mexico accept US dollars, but please note that you may receive change in the local currency. Additionally, you may want to carry small bills to tip luggage attendants at the airport and airport transfer drivers outside of the resort.
Yes. In addition to bath towels in your room, you can find beach towels in pool and beach areas at no extra cost. You can use as many as you like.
No, but we have plenty of night activities and shows at the Theater and through hotel areas.
Yes, pool chairs and towels are included. If you want to elevate your lounging experience, you can rent out our Bali beds by reaching out to Vacation Planners at their desk by the lobby (From 8:00 am to 8:00 pm).
Yes, laundry service is available at an extra cost.You can find the price list in your in-room handbook.
We have 24 hours medical service.
Unfortunately, our resort does not accept pets.
- What is the maximum number of guests that can be accommodated in a room?
This varies based on each room category. You can find the specification on number of guests per room type HERE.
- Can you smoke in the rooms?
All rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted in open areas and on balconies.
- Do you offer ADA amenities at the hotel?
Accessible Deluxe Gold Rooms are available and include wider clearance through doorways, toilet, bathroom rails, shower benches and roll-in showers. These rooms do not have hydro spa tub.
In addition we have ramps throughout the hotel. Including reception, pool and beach access areas. There are elevators located on both sides of the building and lobby.
You can request an accessible room in the comments section during the checkout step when booking through our website.
- What is required upon check-in at the resort?
You will need the official ID of the person who made the reservation and a valid credit card.
- At what time can I check in?
The check in time is 15:00 (3:00 PM), the checkout time is 12:00 (12:00 PM).
- Do you have early check in (before 3 pm)?
Yes, however it is subject to availability. If you arrive early, you can go to the front desk and you will be provided with a wristband that gives you access to hotel grounds and restaurants. Our staff will safeguard your luggage so you can go ahead and enjoy. We will notify you when your room is ready.
- Is a passport or visa required to travel to your resort?
Yes. If you are an International traveler, you will need your passport to travel and check-in at the hotel.
- If I arrive in the early morning, is there anyone to assist me?
Yes, our staff is available and ready to assist you 24 hours, seven days a week.
- How many restaurants and bars are there at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta?
- Do I have to pay extra to dine at a specialty restaurant?
All our specialty restaurants are included. You can also amplify your dinner experience with your Limitless Resort Credit.
- Do I have to dine at a certain time, or make reservations at the restaurants?
In true rock star style, there are no dining restrictions and reservations are not required at any of our restaurants with the exception of Zen.
- What is the dress code for the restaurants at night?
All of our restaurants' dress code is casual. Formal shorts or bermuda shorts, dress shirts, polo shirts, or formal sandals. (No wet clothes, visible bathing suit or flip flops.) Special events and dinners require a more formal attire.
- Can your hotel accommodate food allergies?
You can tell us about food allergies or special food requirements at Public Relations desk, where we will notify each restaurant. We also have detailed food descriptions on the menus.
- How far is the Hotel from the Airport?
It is only a 20-minutes drive from Puerto Vallarta International Airport to the Hotel.
- How do I arrange transportation to the resort and back to the airport?
For those of you flying into Riviera Nayarit to experience the ultimate rock star vacation, getting to Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta is easy with the shuttle service available at an additional cost.
- If you made your booking through this website, you can request your transfer at least 48 hours prior to your arrival by e-mailing email@example.com. Make sure your message includes the following information:*
The hotel you are staying at, the name in which the reservation is under, your booking confirmation number, the number of people traveling with you and your arrival and departure flight itinerary (airline, flight number and flight times). You will then receive a response with relevant information and the cost of the transfer. The charge will be applied to your room, and you can pay this via credit card or cash upon check-out.
Make sure to stop by the Vacation Planners desk located in the lobby 24 hours before your departure (between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm), to confirm your transfer pick-up time.
- What happens if I made my transportation reservation through a travel agency?
If you made your reservation through other means or a travel agency, we recommend you contact your agent directly and ask for any transfer options they might offer.
- How can I arrange tours outside the resort?
You may visit the Vacation Planners located near the lobby (From 8:00 am to 8:00 pm) and they can easily arrange tours for you and your entourage. LEARN MORE.
- Can I use my Limitless Resort Credit for tours?
Yes, you can use your Limitless Resort Credit. Reach out to Vacation Planners located near the lobby (From 8:00 am to 8:00 pm) to find out what tours and excursions are available.
- Do the resort offer wedding space?
Yes, you can enjoy the very best of paradise for your special day with us. The hotel offers stylish wedding and honeymoon packages by celebrity event designer Colin Cowie, to romantic getaways and anniversary escapes, there's nothing like All Inclusive luxury. It all begins with elegant, ultra-chic style. LEARN MORE.
- How do I book a honeymoon package?
- Does the hotel offer same sex wedding facilities?
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta proudly welcomes the LGBT community with ultra chic wedding collections designed by celebrity event designer Colin Cowie. LGBT marriages may be performed legally in Vallarta. LEARN MORE.
- Does the hotel offer meeting places for large groups?
Yes, and they are all Inclusive. Here, we go beyond with unlimited experiential dining and banquets, top-shelf cocktails and themed events, and Hard Rock luxury.
The hotel boasts 12,900 square feet of meeting space with expert audiovisual capabilities, a dedicated Crew of Roadies, free Wi-Fi, complimentary calls to the U.S. & Canada and much more. LEARN MORE